The Quilscenery Photo Contest is back! There are a couple changes to the rules. The boundaries have been extended and submission is now by email only! Linda Lindquist and Miranda Schryver will be heading up the contest. If you have any questions feel free to get in contact with Miranda Schryver. She has set up an email strictly for email submissions, you can email her there or get in contact with her on Facebook.
Photo Contest Sponsored by Siasat Photography
1. Photographs submitted may be Black & White or Color
2. Photograph subject should contain:
• Person or persons who live, work or go to school in Quilcene.
• Landscape/scenery of anything in the greater Quilcene, Brinnon and
• Any building or structure within the Quilcene, Brinnon, Dabob/Coyle
• Wildlife photograph taken in the Quilcene, Brinnon, Dabob/Coyle area.
3. Photograph must be taken between Sept. 2016 and September 2017
4. Limit of 3 entries per person.
5. Photographers of all ages welcome!
6. Photograph must be submitted with this form by September 8, 2017
7. Wildlife camera photos are not acceptable.
8. All Photo submissions will be done digitally.
To submit photos, please email completed email and finished photo, as a .jpg, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hwy 104 overpass on Center and Hwy 101 is the North end cutoff for the Quilcene area
Prizes to be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. As well as a People’s Choice!
Quilscenery Photo Contest Application: quilscenery 2017
Past Photo Contest Entries
1st Place Winner – 2014
Kiss of the morning Dew Lily
Sun Glow – Jackie Lindberg – 2008 1st place un Glow – Jackie Lindberg – 20
Moon over Bay – Carol Gusoskey – 2008 Peoples Choice Award